Sunday, October 22, 2017

Stone Mill BBQ and Steakhouse in Broken Arrow

I had previously had some left over meat from a funeral dinner from here but had never actually been there. The meat I had was decent (better than chain bbq joints) so I wasn’t as anxious when the wife said she had a Groupon. 

The said Groupon was for 2 baked potatoes, which you get your choice between chopped brisket and pulled pork, 2 drinks, and 2 cobblers with ice cream. I think the price was $18.95(come to find out that would have been $30.94 without the discount.) 

After we ordered our drinks, the waiter brought out rolls and honey butter, which was pretty tasty. Then came out the 2 good size potatoes with meat and the other toppings. My chopped beef potato was solid, the meat was decent, better than the chain joints at least. My wife gave me a piece of the pulled pork off of hers. I wasn’t as impressed. 

For dessert, you had your choice between Apple and peach cobbler and I went apple. They brought out our cobblers and they were great. Nice crust, nice big scoop of ice cream, cobbler was warm, and the ice cream to cobbler ratio was perfect. 

I would be willing to come back and try the steaks and the other meats, but make sure you’ve got the budget room, Stone Mill gets a $$-$$$$ rating. It has a nice atmosphere for a date or just to come hang out and they do have a meeting room. Check them out on Facebook or online. 

#food #foodblog #foodreview #BrokenArrow #bbq #steak #lunch #potatoes #dessert #Oklahoma #Groupon

TripAdvisor.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment