Saturday, October 28, 2017

Kendall’s Restaurant in Noble

Ok, I know you are probably thinking, “Bates, Noble is not in NE Oklahoma.” You’re right, but I can’t change the blog name and most of the entries will be NE Oklahoma, but I will cover good food in our state regardless where it is. This is one of those. 

Kendall’s is most famous for their chicken fried steak, which if you’ve noticed a trend on this blog, I’m all about CFS and BBQ. Kendall’s utilizes their Facebook presence by giving away lunch for 2 everyday to like 10 people. I was lucky enough to score dinner for 2 a week before I went to see Garth Brooks in OKC.

Even if I had to have paid for it, I’d have been just as happy. This is a top 5 CFS for me. Hand breaded and comes with choice of potato, green beans, roll, and homemade cinnamon roll for dessert. I got the large which their infamous Chicken Fried Steak Challenge has one that is even bigger. I used to think I could do the challenge, but no, I’m sure I can’t. I took half of this home. My wife got the catfish and wasn’t impressed but I asked why do you go to a place famous for CFS and order catfish. 

It’s worth the jaunt down there but they are only open Wednesday through Saturday 11am to 8pm. They also sell the cinnamon rolls and we made it home with a 4 pack of the maple bacon, and they didn’t suck. It rates at a $$-$$$ and if you want to take a chance at winning, check out their Facebook. 

#food #foodblog #foodreview #chickenfriedsteak #cinnamonroll #Americanfood #Noble #Oklahoma 

guides.wikinut.com


No comments:

Post a Comment