Friday, November 26, 2010

A beginning...everthing has one.

So...here we are. This idea is actually the brainchild of a few guys driving home in a rainstorm. We wanted to provide a guys guide for places to go, things to do, and places to eat. I'm a pretty simple guy so that is perspective I will be coming from. Prices will be shown in dollar signs from one to four $. $ will be a meal for two will be $15.00 or less; $$ for 16-30; $$$ is 31-45; and $$$$ is 46 and up. Some of you may not that is a lot, but look where I am coming from. I will also talk about how "date friendly" it is and if it is "guy friendly." There will be a lot of Tulsa places but there will be plenty of others as well. I'm excited to see where this goes. I will have my first one out soon. Until then, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment