Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Dilly Diner - Tulsa

Located in the Blue Dome District 402 E 2nd St in Tulsa is a quaint, but hip diner that serves breakfast all day. They were once called the Dilly Deli but rebranded and is now a diner. 

They offer housemade breads, pastries, and desserts that are mouthwatering. The brunch is quite tasty as I have been previously and enjoyed the crab cakes. Today I enjoyed the pastrami sandwich which included Fassler Hall(a local German themed pub) mustard which was incredible on this sandwich and housemade bread. My friend enjoyed the Dilly Burger which is a double meat and cheese burger with their own special sauce. Both came with an ample amount of shoestring fries. 

I will be going back and having breakfast and pastries soon. This is a nice place for brunch or to bring a significant other to enjoy a nice meal. It rates out at $$-$$$ and like I said, somewhere I will visit again. The do have a Facebook and website www.dillydiner.com

#food #foodblog #foodreview #diner #burger #sandwich #fries #pastries #Tulsa #Oklahoma 


No comments:

Post a Comment